Go Back   PreThemer Community > Main Category > Help & How-Tos

Old 04-10-2010, 04:50 PM

I'm having a similar problem with installing themes and the messaging app not wanting to accept the color changes. Even tried a full webosdoctor whipe of my phone. Any ideas?
Old 04-11-2010, 04:58 AM

Some of the CSS changes don't seem to remove along with the theme. Your best bet to restore this files is to use Jason's Repaur Utility & use the "Restore Specific File" feature to restore:

usr\lib\luna\system\luna-systemui\stylesheets\systemui.css ( for the Top Bar ).
-OR-
\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.messaging\styl esheets\messaging.css ( For the messaging font colors ).
Old 09-28-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasgregor View Post
Will you have text color changes for other applications? I need to change the text color in the Music Player the way I did in the phone app. Awesome... Awesome... site by the way!!! I finally created the perfect theme for myself, and am able to upgrade as I figure things out!!

Thank you so much!!
+1 (and a bump)
Old 05-30-2011, 06:38 AM

Anyone figure out how to make the dialer keys a color other than white? It looks like older themes could make the dialer keys a different color. I have changed everything possible in the images provided by Prethemer to a glowing blue, yet my keys are still white. They only turn blue once a call is in progress and the keypad shows just numbers (1,2,3,4....) but the regular dialer (1-voicemail/ 2-a,b,c/ 3-def/ 4-g,h,i....) is still white.

Any help would be enormously appreciated. I have everything in my theme the way I want except the dialer keys just won't glow blue! Thanks